Optimize your physician networks has been added to your bookmarks.
Optimize your physician networks
Use Network Insight™ to analyze and deploy an optimal mix of practitioners that supports value-based care
The opportunity to look at new and innovative ways to ensure success for health care organizations as it relates to their physician network and ambulatory services significantly impacts the quality and continuity of care to meet changing market demands. Network Insight empowers health care organizations and health plans to thrive in a post-MACRA environment by deploying an optimal mix of primary care practitioners and specialists to support value-based, outcomes-centered care.
Optimizing physician networks for value-based care
With the acceleration of the shift from volume to value, it's imperative that health care organizations have the right physicians in the right locations.
Leverage the opportunities within your organization’s community with our flexible platform which provides critical, actionable insights, such as:
- Market overview: Make strategic decisions for your physician networks with clear insight into the market landscape, including detailed demographic, hospital, physician, health plan, and client data.
- Network optimization: Optimize your physician network by targeting physicians and physician groups based on user-defined performance and geographic value metrics, with built-in consideration for MACRA MIPS methodologies.
- Performance management: Engage your physicians and align their practice patterns across four performance indices: quality, cost, utilization, and care navigation with the Performance Manager desktop and mobile application.
- Asset efficiency: Evaluate and restructure your market footprint and assets for greater efficiency and market coverage by evaluating and restructuring ambulatory services footprint and operations against geographic, demographic, financial, and clinical services strategies.
- Care pattern index: Create a programmatic approach to improving physician loyalty and patient retention with the necessary continuity to sustain a high-quality, low-cost population management plan.