Consulting Services for Power and Utilities | Deloitte US | Consulting has been added to your bookmarks.
Consulting Services for the Power & Utilities industry
Delivering knowledge, value, and experience
The global power and utilities industry is ever-changing—developments in resource conservation, technology and business models are creating an environment where traditional utilities face challenges from many directions. There are new sources of competition. A change in the way regulators think. Disruptive technologies and business models. A shift to natural gas and away from coal and nuclear. Customers who want information and services available at their fingertips. The industry is changing more rapidly than at any time since Thomas Edison. As it does, we are here to make that change happen with you.
Power & Utilities featured insights
- 2017 power and utilities industry outlook
- Deloitte resources 2016 study
- From growth to modernization: The changing capital focus of the US utility sector
- Expanding the pie: Opportunities for utilities to monetize customer engagement
- Journey to grid parity: Three converging forces provide a tailwind for US renewable power
- The power is on: How IoT technology is driving energy innovation
- Future of mobility: How transportation technology and social trends are creating a new business ecosystem
In the highly fragmented propane industry, customer service has emerged as a key competitive differentiator. To sharpen its edge, AmeriGas Propane knew it was essential to offer an exceptional experience to each of its two million customers.
Learn how AmeriGas leveraged information to improve business processes and drive innovative customer service.
2017 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends: An industry perspective
Organizations face a radically shifting context for the workforce, the workplace, and the world of work. Our survey of more than 10,000 business and HR leaders from 140 countries reveals 10 areas for businesses to focus on to better organize, manage, develop, and align people at work. This executive summary provides a focused perspective on Deloitte’s 2017 Human Capital Trends report specific to industries listed below: