A year-by-year back-to-school guide for job preparation during college has been saved
Life at Deloitte
A year-by-year back-to-school guide for job preparation during college
Strategically position yourself for career success
August 9, 2018
As you head to campus this fall, it’s never too early to begin thinking about your future career. Nowadays, employers are providing opportunities for students at the freshman level (sometimes even earlier!), helping you to build your professional skills and gain experience that will help you secure a full time job well before you put on your cap and gown.
Kelly Brastrom, Early ID Manager for Deloitte Services LP, has been specializing in campus recruiting for over ten years, and has been managing programs for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors since 2012. Below she shares tips for job preparation, starting right when you step on campus.
Interested in learning more? Below you will find some additional resources cited in the infographic above that will help you navigate your job search beginning in your freshman year.
- Visit our student leadership opportunities to find out more about our conferences and internships available for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors.
- Learn how to develop a great resume.
- We have internship opportunities available at every stage of your college career. Read about our Pioneer internship, Discovery internship, and client service internship.
- Ready to start exploring future career opportunities at Deloitte? Explore Your Fit.
- Watch a video on how to stand out at career fairs and info sessions.
- From preparation to follow up, learn how to ace your interview.