Federal Government Contract Vehicles has been added to your bookmarks.
Federal Government Contract Vehicles
As a federal agency, you can access Deloitte's services and leverage the full strength of our global capabilities, through a wide range of easy-to-use government contract vehicles. These include Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Multiple Agency Contracts (MACs), General Services Administration (GSAs), Federal Supply Schedules (FSSs), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), and agency-specific Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Contracts (IDIQs).
- Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts
- Multiple Agency Contracts
- General Services Administration Schedules
- Agency-specific Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity Contracts
- Blanket Purchase Agreements
The contract vehicles Deloitte has been awarded are described in more detail below and in hyperlinks from this page. Please check back often as we continue to build our portfolio of contract vehicles.
General Services Administration Schedules
Agency-specific Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity Contracts
- Air Force NETCENTS 2
- CDC CIMS
- DHS EAGLE II
- Navy SEAPORT-E
- Treasury TIPSS-4
- TRICARE Evaluation, Analysis and Management Support (TEAMS)
- Air Force Medical Services (AFMS) Consultant Advisory Technical Services (CATS) IDIQ