Driving real business outcomes with cognitive technology solutions
We’ve anticipated it for years, and now it’s becoming reality: Emerging technologies are finally able to emulate and augment the power of the human brain. That has big implications for the business world, which is still coming to terms with the opportunities presented by the enormous amount of data pulsing through markets, individual businesses, and more. Conventional technology is not up to the task of extracting the full value of this mountain of data. But the promise of cognitive technology solutions is clear.
- Attending the UiPath
- Why now?
- How we can help
- View our Cognitive Advantage video playlist
- Robotics & Cognitive Automation
- Cognitive Insights
- Cognitive Engagement
- Big ideas
- Get in touch: Want to continue the cognitive conversation? Start here.
- Join the conversation
The dawn of the cognitive era creates newer, and in many cases bigger, opportunities for businesses to generate value from their data, in tandem with analytics advances. Imagine helping your workers take an “amplified intelligence” approach that combines their own insights with machine-generated insights to focus on what matters most: Improving core operations, building new assets, and enabling better outcomes for your organization and its customers. That’s the cognitive advantage. And with big advances in cognitive capabilities, it’s finally within reach.
|2017 cognitive technologies survey
Early adopters speak out on cognitive and AI
What do the most aggressive adopters of AI and cognitive technologies report based on their efforts to date? On everything from the impact on jobs to their specific goals and exactly which technologies they're using and much more, 250 leaders shared their views on this important business development just as it takes hold in the broader business world.
Read the survey report
|Artificial intelligence (AI) for the real world
A new report in Harvard Business Review
From answering everyday customer queries to finding medical cures and breakthrough treatments, cognitive technologies are helping to solve today's toughest business problems. Where—and how—are companies having the most success?
Read the new report in Harvard Business Review
How we can help
Our Cognitive Advantage offerings are designed to help organizations transform decision-making, work, and interactions through the use of insights, automation, and engagement capabilities. Our offerings are tailored to be industry-specific and powered by our cognitive platform.
View our Cognitive Advantage video playlist
Get a deeper look at how cognitive technology solutions can augment and amplify human capabilities to solve complex business problems.
Robotics & Cognitive Automation
Enable machines to augment human actions and judgement with robotics and cognitive technologies.
What the advantage looks like: Perform tasks
Transformative change: Automate repeatable tasks to improve efficiency
Flexibility: Unchain profits from scale constraints to increase enterprise flexibility
New competencies: Engage existing talent to focus on higher-value tasks
Identify opportunities for growth, diversification, and efficiencies by creating large-scale organizational intelligence with pattern detection and the ability to analyze multiple data sources.
What the advantage looks like: Make decisions
New growth: Uncover hidden patterns to identify new opportunities for innovation
Evidence-based decision: Apply a science-based decision-making process informed by deeper insights
Timely action: Push real-time, contextual insights to decision makers at relevant moments
Use intelligent agents and avatars to deliver mass consumer personalization at scale and smarter, more relevant insights to amplify end-user experience.
What the advantage looks like: Take action
Optimized consumer behavior: Drive consumer behavior by delivering hyper-personalization at scale
Next-gen customer experience: Deploy personalized digital assistants to interact with customers
Ubiquitous engagement: Generate personalized and contextual recommendations to consumers
Read some of most recent thought leadership to learn more about how cognitive technology solutions and analytics are transforming business.
- Cognitive technologies: A technical primer
- The rise of cognitive work (re)design: Applying cognitive tools to knowledge-based work
- Time to move: From interest to adoption of cognitive technology
- (Video) Navigating the future of work
- How automation and cognitive technologies increase government efficiencies
- Beyond “doing something cognitive”: A systematic approach to implementing cognitive technologies
- Cognitive collaboration: Why humans and computers think better together
- Cognitive applications: Home runs versus base hits
- Cognitive technologies: The real opportunities for business
- Cognitive technologies in the technology sector
- Cognitive technologies for health plans: Using artificial intelligence to meet new market demands
- Amplified intelligence: Power to the people
Robotics & Cognitive Automation
- Reconstructing work: Automation, artificial intelligence, and the essential role of humans
- Future smart: Why robotics changes everything
- Federal audit for robotics
- The value of robotic process automation in shared services
- Will cognitive automation spell the end of outsourcing?
- Robotic process automation: A path to the cognitive enterprise
- Machines as talent
- Redesigning work in an era of cognitive technologies
- Mind and machines: The art of forecasting in the age of artificial intelligence
- Innovation in audit takes the analytics, AI route
- The conversational enterprise: How chatbots can answer questions for both customers and employees
- The rise of cognitive agents: Will humans prefer to talk with machines?
- Effecting behavior change in a world of automated financial advisors
- The thinker and the shopper: Four ways cognitive technologies can add value to consumer products
A guide to robotic process automation
Dip your toe or dive in? Look before you leap
Business leaders implementing robotic process automation should follow a five-step process to develop an automation strategy that looks beyond the initial deployment and defines how automation will grow within the organization.
Learn about the five step process.
Vitamin D: Deloitte’s Analytics Blog
Explore topics and trends in analytics, cognitive, data science, and more. Featuring informed perspectives from Deloitte leaders and other luminaries, Vitamin D delivers bold, real-world strategies and inspiring success stories to help organizations gain the insight-driven advantage and achieve better outcomes.