Real Estate and Facilities Management Transformation has been added to Bookmarks.
Real Estate and Facilities Management Transformation
Objective real estate advisors
A seesaw forces riders to create equilibrium between opposing forces. Balancing the operational costs of a real estate and facilities portfolio against effective service delivery often involves opposing forces as well. With real estate and facilities typically representing a company’s second- or third-largest spend, striking that balance should be among the most important priorities of enterprise-level strategic decision-makers.
- Creating equilibrium
- Reshaping the future amidst uncertainty
- Real Estate and Facilities Management Transformation services
- CRE Analytics™ by Deloitte
- Potential bottom-line benefits
Deloitte’s Real Estate & Facilities Management Transformation practice helps organizations across industries address some of their most complex and challenging real estate issues. We assist companies in building the business case for real estate decisions, devise and execute implementation road maps, and measure effectiveness against internal expectations and industry benchmarks along the way.
We are objective real estate advisors—not brokers. We stay firmly focused on our clients’ priorities while developing strategies and executing complex programs that seek to add value, improve service delivery, and mitigate risk. And should other disciplines be needed, such as corporate finance, change management, organizational design, or risk management, we can leverage the deep resources across Deloitte.
Our practitioners have worked in countries around the world. Our practice leaders are highly involved in industry organizations—many serving as board members of those organizations—so we keep our clients current with industry developments and trends. Our broader team includes practitioners who speak multiple languages, hold industry-recognized accreditations (AIA, CCE/A, CCIM, MCR, LEED AP, PE, PMP, and SLCR), and are Tier-1-certified as technology consultants for real estate information technology enablement.
Reshape the future of corporate real estate using smart technologies in times of uncertainty
Leaders should accelerate adoption of next-gen digital real estate solutions as force multipliers to help them address critical reentry considerations, achieve world-class hygiene standards, and enable enhanced quality of services in their real estate portfolios. These should be reinforced by realigning their CRE technology platforms to transform facilities maintenance services and operational processes to help position them to recover, and then thrive in the new normal.
Real Estate and Facilities Management Transformation services
- Strategy. We support companies in building their real estate strategy with the aim to save costs, and enhance value and productivity.
- Operations improvement. We help clients in their efforts to define a real estate organization, streamline real estate and facilities management service delivery, reduce costs, and improve performance by assessing and restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes.
- Workplace strategies. Workplace demands will change with new workforce generations. We work with our clients to assess, plan, design, and implement workplace and mobility strategies that can lead to improvements in how and where organizations work, and significant optimization of occupancy costs.
- Technology enablement. We advise clients on information technology strategy, design, and deployment for real estate and facilities management, helping them migrate efficiently from their current state to a desired future-state vision with a strong emphasis on analytical capability, process improvement, and return on investment.
CRE Analytics by Deloitte: Helping translate corporate real estate data into targeted insights and actionable opportunities
Our CRE Analytics solution creates dynamic and visual dashboards with key data and performance metrics to provide corporate real estate leaders and teams with a comprehensive view of their real estate and operations portfolio. How could CRE Analytics help your organization?
Learn more by visiting our CRE Analytics webpage.
Potential bottom-line benefits
- Align with and contribute to corporate strategy.
- Improve the use of real estate and facilities assets.
- Enable talent management, address cost pressures, and reduce risk by driving efficient and effective delivery of real estate and facilities management services.
- Improve workplace flexibility and workforce mobility to better support organizational and business change.
- Support effective management decision-making.
Striking a balance between real estate and facilities costs, and effective service delivery should be among the most important priorities of enterprise-level strategic decision-makers.