Graph4Gov Bookmark has been added
Join Deloitte, DataStax, and your peers to learn about the latest in graph
Join Deloitte and DataStax at Graph4Gov, a government focused event aimed to share information with a selection of our clients and other federal and commercial leaders on advances in graph technology and our applications of MissionGraph.
Tackling big data problems with a new lens and the power of graph
Hear from leaders in graph technology on topics ranging from the future of graph technology to leading an implementation with a mission first focus. Experience short demonstrations of different use cases to explore the potential of using cloud-scale open architecture persistent property graph databases and analytics either as an updated or new approach to tackling mission problems.
Events of the day:
- Explore the three pillars of graph solutions: The Data, The Mission, and The Math.
- See real-world showcases: See graph in action and the understand the impact to client missions
- Hear from a panel of hands-on experts: Ask your questions and exchange ideas
- Join the reception: Enjoy
hors d'oeuvreand drinks, meet the speakers and other attendees
Speakers at Graph4Gov
- The Data: Matthias Broecheler, inventor of the Titan graph database and founder of Aurelius, now Chief Technologist with DataStax
- The Mission: Tom Mills, chief systems engineer, Office of Information and Technology (
OIT), Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- The Math: Arun Majumdar, chief technology officer, Kyndi
- David Waugh, SVP of Market Development, DataStax
- Mark White, principal, Innovation Office chief technologist, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Frank Strickland, managing director, Federal S&O Mission Analytics leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
House, Senate, and Executive Branch employees, please contact your ethics counselor prior to the event to determine if you are authorized to accept free attendance under WAG rule (5 CFR 2635.204 (g)). If your ethics counselor deems you must pay to attend; the fair market value is $20.
Take three minutes to learn how analytics can help
Understanding presidential orders on regulation reform