Cloud Services for government agencies has been added to Bookmarks.
Cloud Services for government agencies
Technology in government: Discover your possible
Technology has vastly changed people’s expectations about the way their government should interact with them. Cloud can play a key role in facilitating a modern, effective experience for both citizens and public-sector workers. Learn how Deloitte Cloud can help to discover your possible and make it actual.
- How has technology in government changed people’s expectations?
- Address challenges with government cloud computing
- Explore our offerings
- Advance your technology
- Expand what’s possible
How has technology in government changed people’s expectations?
The public sector is transforming itself with cloud, enabling government agencies to deliver:
- Faster services for users and constituents
- Improved experiences for citizens
- Constant innovation to keep pace with technology
- Better mission outcomes
For years, the public sector has been told that the journey to cloud is linear, but it’s not. Cloud transformations are as unique as the missions they support.
Whether you are planning your migration strategy or looking to further improve an existing cloud deployment, Deloitte’s cloud services for government agencies use creative problem-solving that makes the difference and shapes processes and practices into real possibilities.
Address challenges with government cloud computing
Our decades of citizen engagement and technical knowledge give us an unfiltered, realistic view of challenges that can prevent the public sector from taking full advantage of cloud. Here’s what we’ve learned:
- The public sector needs assistance with the organizational, business, and technical aspects of massive cloud transformations.
- Citizens expect services from the public sector to match their private sector experiences with fast, intuitive interactions.
- As infrastructures evolve and cutting-edge technology clears the IT fog hovering over the public sector, there’s an opportunity to connect often siloed pockets of information.
- Legacy applications can weigh down the mission by forcing leaders to rely on outdated technology that is not secure and is expensive to maintain.
- Mission-critical personnel need to be able to share government data and drive insights in real time.
Cloud services for government agencies: Explore our offerings
Advance your technology. Accelerate your possible.
Deloitte is far more than a cloud transformation guide. We are:
- Mission accelerators. Deloitte’s cloud services for government agencies are the engines that power organizations to more quickly achieve mission goals.
- The go-to integrator. We combine unmatched strategic experience with technical execution to enable the maximum return for cloud deployments.
- Renowned with vendors. We know the major cloud platforms inside and out, which is why we’ve been named Google Cloud Services Partner of the Year and an AWS Premier Consulting Partner.
- Change management architects. We develop a tailored change management strategy for every evolution to help optimize cloud adoption and make sure people are in alignment with the strategy.
- Risk management specialists. We take risk into consideration during every single stage of a cloud transformation.
We help your organization develop a shared vision for the future and align personnel on the steps necessary to make it a reality. We help you develop an overall information technology (IT) strategy that integrates with your technology and organizational goals, enabling improved performance. From there, we help drive further adoption alongside your organization and extend cloud capabilities.
Expand what’s possible: Our integrated cloud service offerings
Organizations don’t only need more technology. You need to connect IoT devices while enhancing data security. You need your people to work more efficiently, your citizens to connect more deeply, and your organization to run more intelligently. Our integrated cloud services for government agencies are built around those needs to help you expand what’s possible.