Enhance HR Service Delivery has been added to Bookmarks.
Enhance HR Service Delivery
ConnectMe simplifies the complexities of HR service delivery. It frees up time for HR to focus on the moments that truly matter to the business and the organization as a whole. ConnectMe also provides tools for HR to better collaborate and manage work across businesses and geographies.
ConnectMe for HR
ConnectMe’s self-service tools, which have been designed around “Moments that Matter,” improve employee engagement. These moments cover every aspect of an employee’s journey from onboarding to retirement and everything in between.
How does ConnectMe work?
ConnectMe sits on top of a company's existing technology and integrates with other HR service delivery systems to provide content, transactions, and support in a single user experience. The advanced analytics engine captures user interaction data and combines with user feedback to create a profile, similar to today’s online shopping sites, with recommended items and real-time updates on status. Built on the Salesforce platform, ConnectMe also provides robust case and knowledge management to help HR track and manage work.
- Deloitte’s Human Capital Transformation best practices are embedded within ConnectMe to provide a baseline solution for HR service delivery center capabilities built on the Salesforce platform.
- Dynamic forms automate business rules and cover the needs your current human capital management system doesn’t solve.
- Contextualized experiences allow HR to provide employees with the most relevant, searched articles.
- Omni-channel support enables HR to quickly and efficiently answer employee questions via email and chat, as well as attach files, blog links, and relevant articles.
- Advanced analytics aggregate user interactions to allow HR to continually improve content and processes based on what’s important to the workforce.
Workplace trends: HR
- 74 percent of organizations rated HR technology as an important or very important challenge.1
- Over the past five years, more than US$20 billion has been invested into HR technology and service delivery.2
- Only 35 percent of surveyed workers are satisfied with their organizations' abilities to deliver the tools and technologies they need to do their jobs.3
1 2019 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends: Leading the social enterprise