Improving HR service delivery
Simplifying the complexities of HR’s day-to-day responsibilities
ConnectMe simplifies the complexities of HR service delivery. It frees up time for HR to focus on the moments that truly matter to the business and the organization as a whole. ConnectMe also provides tools for HR to better collaborate and manage work across businesses and geographies.
ConnectMe for HR
ConnectMe’s self-service tools, which have been designed around “Moments that Matter,” improve employee engagement. These moments cover every aspect of an employee’s journey from onboarding to retirement and everything in between.
How does ConnectMe work?
ConnectMe sits on top of a company's existing technology and integrates with other HR service delivery systems to provide content, transactions, and support in a single user experience. The advanced analytics engine captures user interaction data and combines with user feedback to create a profile, similar to today’s online shopping sites, with recommended items and real-time updates on status. Built on the Salesforce platform, ConnectMe also provides robust case and knowledge management to help HR track and manage work.
- Deloitte’s Human Capital Transformation best practices are embedded within ConnectMe to provide a baseline solution for HR service delivery center capabilities built on the Salesforce platform.
- Dynamic forms automate business rules and cover the needs your current human capital management system doesn’t solve.
- Contextualized experiences allow HR to provide employees with the most relevant, searched articles.
- Omni-channel support enables HR to quickly and efficiently answer employee questions via email and chat, as well as attach files, blog links, and relevant articles.
- Advanced analytics aggregate user interactions to allow HR to continually improve content and processes based on what’s important to the workforce.
Workplace trends: HR
- 56 percent of companies are redesigning their HR programs to leverage digital and mobile tools.1
- 33 percent of HR service delivery teams are using some form of artificial intelligence (AI) technology to deliver HR solutions, and 41 percent are actively building mobile apps to deliver HR services.1
- Only 14 percent of companies believe their internal processes for collaboration and decision making are working well.2
1 2017 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends: Rewriting the rules for the digital age
2 Deloitte and Facebook, “Transitioning to the future of work and the workplace,” November 2016