Sales Force Effectiveness has been added to your bookmarks.
Sales Force Effectiveness
Gearing up for growth
As the economy begins to roll again after a slowdown, some sales organizations find they are caught in low gear. What’s holding them back? Stale sales strategies that don’t work for emerging market segments? Reward plans mismatched to today’s growth opportunities? Overstretched or underperforming sales teams? Fierce new competitors? More demanding customers. It’s a complex problem with no one right answer.
Many moving parts
When a sales organization is not running smoothly, it can be difficult to figure out what’s broken, much less how to fix it. It is important to examine markets, competition, channels, organizational structure, talent, compensation – the list goes on. It’s not easy, but with an effective combination of strategy, people, processes, organization, rewards, and technology, many organizations find that average performers beat expectations, and already strong salespeople achieve extraordinary results.
How we can help
Deloitte helps organizations improve sales force effectiveness with services that span the following areas:
- Strategic planning: Develop sales strategies, market segmentation, and sales processes that support the business strategy
- Organization: Align the sales force structure with channel partners, and leverage sales force resources to improve performance
- Motivation: Develop quotas, compensation plans, and performance management systems to reinforce and reward selling behaviors that achieve sales goals
- Support: Deploy tactical tools, develop processes, and provide training and reinforcement to stimulate sales force adoption
Deloitte’s services are designed to help organizations achieve measurable benefits. We have assisted our clients to:
- Boost sales productivity and deliver high-quality results by establishing consistent, controlled, and repeatable sales processes
- Create a more capable sales force by identifying and teaching the behaviors demonstrated by top performers
- Improve conversion rates and sales cycle times by aligning the sales process with customer buying behavior and decision points
- Enhance sales team efficiency by increasing the adoption rate for productivity tools and processes
Please take the 2019 survey
Optimizing sales force effectiveness continues to be a challenge for sales leaders