Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100
Prestigious award presented to Cincinnati’s largest private companies
The Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 program salutes Greater Cincinnati’s largest privately-held businesses and their leaders.
Since the launch of the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 in 1983, the program has honored greater Cincinnati’s most recognizable private companies. Deloitte is joined by Great American Insurance Group and Enquirer Media to recognize private businesses for the tremendous economic and civic contributions they make to our community. To participate in the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, please review the program criteria and complete the participant survey.
Nominate your organization
Participate in the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 by completing our annual participant survey. It is preferred that the survey be completed online by clicking the survey link, but the survey can also be printed for your reference.
To be eligible for the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, a company must meet the following criteria:
- Location—Must be headquartered in one of the following 18 counties in the tri-state area:
- Ohio: Adams, Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, Highland, Preble, Warren
- Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Pendleton
- Indiana: Dearborn, Ohio
- Ownership—Must be privately held (i.e., a company whose voting stock is family–held, employee–owned, or owned by individuals and not listed on an exchange or actively traded over the counter). For companies owned in part or in whole by another privately held company, the headquarters/operations of the company must be located in one of the 18 counties listed above.
- Revenues—The top 100 companies will be ranked by annual gross revenue. If parent company, submit aggregate figure that includes subsidiaries; do not submit separate forms for each subsidiary. Annual sales revenue should be the amount reported on the company’s financial statements.
- Type of business—Excludes accounting, tax, and legal services providers.
Group results of the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 survey will be published to denote trends and highlights. Individual company revenue information will be published only with your consent.
Rising Star companies—Rising Star companies may not meet all the criteria for the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, but deserve recognition for their achievements and their potential for continued success. Rising Star companies are selected by a committee from the program sponsors. To be considered for a Rising Star designation, complete the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 participant survey.
The Carl H. Lindner Award for Entrepreneurial and Civic Spirit—The Carl H. Lindner Award for Entrepreneurial and Civic Spirit is presented each year to a business leader who personifies the leadership, business success, and civic involvement which was characterized by Carl Lindner, who made a profound contribution to our community. This Award is provided to a business leader of a Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 company and is selected by an advisory committee.
The Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 program has been recognizing the achievements of Cincinnati’s top private companies for over 30 years. This annual list ranks the Top 100 by revenue, as determined by a voluntarily submitted qualification form.
Deloitte LLP believes that its public audit clients should obtain audit committee pre-approval for seminar enrollments. If your company is audited by Deloitte LLP, you may enroll in this seminar if you have already obtained, or will obtain, such approval.