Resilient cyber podcast: Conversations with cybersecurity leaders has been saved
Resilient cyber podcast: Conversations with cybersecurity leaders
A podcast for CISOs and cybersecurity leadership
The world is increasingly interconnected, bringing about new risks alongside the new growth opportunities. Digital technologies, exponential growth of data, and evolving business needs are expanding attack threat surfaces and bringing new challenges that elevate cybersecurity as a strategic business issue. Collaboration across cyber, risk management, and business units is critical to neutralizing cyberthreats, protecting business value, and sustaining customer trust. How can cybersecurity leaders transform uncertainty into possibility? And how might this impact the responsibilities and role of the CISO and cyber leadership? Hear from resilient cyber leaders as they share insights into the evolving cyber landscape.
Cracking the code: Managing cyber with a risk-based approach
It should come as no surprise that cyber is everywhere—but that doesn’t mean organizations are taking the right steps to address its challenges and risks. As digital technologies continue to evolve and change the way we live and work, the attack surface area expands as the world enters an even more diverse and hyper-connected digital ecosystem. Cyber is in every aspect of what we do, and what effectively secured assets and sustained trust yesterday is no longer effective today—creating an ongoing cybersecurity challenge for CISOs. The proliferation of new technologies to solve for critical business needs and emerging opportunities, coupled with shrinking budgets and talent shortages, have caused many organizations to feel overwhelmed by cyber and how to holistically manage it.
In this series of cyber focused Resilient episodes, Deb Golden dives deeper into our new cyber everywhere reality with cyber leaders across many industries. They share their experiences navigating complex cyber issues and taking a risk-based approach to manage cybersecurity.
Tune in as Deb hosts a series of conversations with resilient cybersecurity leaders.
Listen to resilient cyber leader episodes:
- Debbie Wheeler, Delta Air Lines, on reducing friction and enabling innovation
- Jacki Monson, Sutter Health, on security and privacy by design
- Adam Zoller, Providence St. Joseph Health on bringing health care closer to patients through cybersecurity
- Lori Havlovitz, Cardinal Health on raising the bar in cybersecurity
- Vanessa Pegueros, OneLogin on cyberattacks and the long-term effects on organizations
- Teresa Tonthat, Texas Children’s Hospital on IT vs. business: the ultimate balancing act
- Betsy Wille, Abbott on the evolving role of the CISO
- Meredith Harper, Eli Lilly and Company on the power of people and process in cybersecurity
- Wendy Kanna, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited on cybersecurity as a strategic partner
- Trish Pierson, Abbvie on the business side of cyber
- Colleen Valentine, Nasdaq on creating a culture of security
- Deb Golden, Deloitte on managing cyber with a risk-based approach
Learn more from these Resilient cyber leaders