Resilient CLO podcast: Conversations with legal leaders has been saved
Resilient CLO podcast: Conversations with legal leaders
A podcast for chief legal officers, legal executives, and in-house counsel
Uncertainty is blurring the boundaries of today’s legal department. Suddenly your role as a chief legal officer (CLO) has shifted. It’s no longer just about protecting your organization from risk. You’re now being called on to transform operations and help grow the business. What inspiration can you take from others who have succeeded in adapting to and accelerating change? Tune in for unfiltered conversations with legal leaders on embracing innovation, creating value, and what it means to be a resilient CLO.
Lanesha Minnix on legal department purpose
Lanesha Minnix, executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary at Ecolab Inc., discusses the changing role of the in-house lawyer, informed by her career journey across various industries. She also shares how prioritizing legal department purpose and embracing change can better equip in-house lawyers to be true partners with the business.
Tune into our episodes featuring resilient chief legal officers.
- Sarah ElRaheb-Dagher on the art of storytelling for lawyers
- Dianne Ralston, SLB, on communication and client relationships
- Julia Simon, Mary Kay Inc., on leadership, learnings, and litigation
- Tonit Calaway, BorgWarner Inc., on taking an unconventional path to success
- Sara Hays, Principal, SLH Advisors, on transforming legal experience into board value
- Vanessa Allen Sutherland, Norfolk Southern Corporation, on the risk-aware Chief Legal Officer
- Ivan Fong, 3M Company, on corporate legal leadership
- Anthony Sharett, Meta Financial on legal leadership with purpose
- Rishi Varma, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, on knowing, growing, and keeping the business safe
- Debbie Majoras, Procter & Gamble, on the characteristics of an effective general counsel
- Don Fancher on combatting fraud, waste, and abuse in the wake of COVID-19
- Alex Dimitrief, former GC of GE on the CLO’s role in crisis and on divesting, investing and innovating