Resilient CLO podcast: Conversations with legal leaders has been saved
Resilient CLO podcast: Conversations with legal leaders
A podcast for chief legal officers, legal executives, and in-house counsel
Uncertainty is blurring the boundaries of today’s legal department. Suddenly your role as a chief legal officer (CLO) has shifted. It’s no longer just about protecting your organization from risk. You’re now being called on to transform operations and help grow the business. What inspiration can you take from others who have succeeded in adapting to and accelerating change? Tune in for unfiltered conversations with legal leaders on embracing innovation, creating value, and what it means to be a resilient CLO.
Taking an unconventional path to success—a perspective from Tonit Calaway
How can you achieve career success without planning every step of your path? Tonit Calaway, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, general counsel, and secretary at BorgWarner Inc., shares her unique perspectives on taking risks, learning from failures, and finding opportunities. She believes you can succeed even if you aren’t the smartest person in the room.
For more in the series, visit the Resilient podcast library page.
Tune into our episodes featuring resilient chief legal officers.
- Sara Hays, Principal, SLH Advisors, on transforming legal experience into board value
- Vanessa Allen Sutherland, Norfolk Southern Corporation, on the risk-aware Chief Legal Officer
- Ivan Fong, 3M Company, on corporate legal leadership
- Anthony Sharett, Meta Financial on legal leadership with purpose
- Rishi Varma, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, on knowing, growing, and keeping the business safe
- Debbie Majoras, Procter & Gamble, on the characteristics of an effective general counsel
- Don Fancher on combatting fraud, waste, and abuse in the wake of COVID-19
- Alex Dimitrief, former GC of GE on the CLO’s role in crisis and on divesting, investing and innovating