Custom Implementation has been added to Bookmarks.
Platforms and applications, built to fit
Deloitte’s deep business and technical capabilities can help you set the pace of change in your industry with custom cloud native applications and platforms that deliver the agility, efficiency, security, and impact you’re after.
- Sometimes, off the shelf is off the table
- Solutions as individual as your toughest challenges
- Disrupt. Transform. Repeat
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
Sometimes, off the shelf is off the table
When your organization is complex and your needs highly specific, even the most mature off-the-shelf applications or platforms can fall short. You can wind up spending more time customizing those solutions than it would have taken to build them from scratch. Custom-built cloud applications and platforms can provide opportunities for powerful differentiation and continuous disruption—but only when they account for your competitive environment, industry realities, and strategic priorities.
A global leader in IT Infrastructure Transformation Consulting based on depth and breadth of capabilities.
Solutions as individual as your toughest challenges
At Deloitte, we’ve been building custom microservices and API-based solutions—cloud, on-premise, hybrid—for years. We have deep development experience in focused delivery centers in India and around the globe. Whether you need a custom private platform as a service, a scratch-built enterprise resource planning system, or cloud-to-cloud integration of your core applications with single-pane monitoring and custom analytics, our experienced solution and infrastructure architects and programmers have the skills and resources to implement solutions with the scalability, reliability, and security that you need.
But we know your requirements aren’t just technical. User experience, business process, security, data, regulatory compliance, tax, and financial issues—all of those can matter greatly in how your solution is designed and executed. With Deloitte’s industry and subject matter practitioners working alongside our development teams, we craft custom cloud solutions that don’t just function. They fit you.
Our cloud custom implementation offering is provided across these capabilities:
- Cloud Native Application Development: Full life cycle application development leveraging modern, scalable, highly available architecture patterns, built on top of the leading IaaS and PaaS providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Force.com.
- Cloud Native Application Architecture: Architecture processes and patterns to define common platforms and services for next-generation cloud native services. Selection and implementation of tools and frameworks to cover common architecture such as user interface frameworks, platform services, and highly available design.
- Custom Platform Implementation: End-to-end technical solution build and configuration as well as execution for process design changes to support the business’ adoption of a private, public, or hybrid PaaS.
A global leader in CRM and Customer Experience Services based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Get to the future faster
Deloitte helps amplify value through cloud custom implementation services
- We can design and create custom cloud solutions that empower employees through self-serve functions—improving efficiency for you and your clients.
- Our in-depth knowledge of your industry and business mean we can build custom cloud native applications that create persistent disruption in your markets.
- We have delivery centers in India and around the globe, staffed with experienced and skilled developers, software architects, and engineers.
- Our vast knowledge resources allow us to identify and leverage existing modules, microservices, and other plug-and-play resources to speed development time.
Custom Implementation is one component of Deloitte’s end-to-end cloud services. For more insights and information across the cloud journey, visit deloitte.com/us/cloud.
A global leader in Cloud Consulting based on capabilities.
— ALM Intelligence3
1 Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory; IT Infrastructure Transformation Consulting; © 2015 ALM Media Properties, LLC. Reproduced under license.
2 Source: Gartner, Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide, Patrick J. Sullivan, Ed Thompson, 22 December, 2015.
3 Source: ALM Intelligence; Cloud Consulting 2016; ALM Intelligence estimates © 2016 ALM Media Properties, LLC. Reproduced under license.