Cloud Strategy & Readiness | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Cloud strategy & readiness
Mapping your path of relentless disruption
Your journey to cloud must navigate pitfalls and opportunities that are unique to your business. That makes plotting out a clear strategy and preparing your organization essential to achieving your business goals.
- Cloud strategy & readiness is all about you
- See what’s on the other side of the cloud
- Disrupt. Transform. Repeat
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
Cloud strategy & readiness is all about you
Cloud technologies are accelerating the pace of change and facilitating entirely new ways of doing business. In order to build competitive advantage, you can’t start with technology. You must start with you. Your cloud computing strategy must address business imperatives and opportunities that are specific to your industry, your business, and your team’s requirements. It’s about mapping a path of continuous transformation that is as singular as your company—and that sets the stage for the company you intend to become.
The global leader in Business Transformation consulting based on strategy and current offering.
See what’s on the other side of the cloud
Our cloud strategy & readiness services help you identify the challenges you face in your cloud journey—from regulatory compliance to internal integration to adoption barriers. We also focus on uncovering opportunities afforded by cloud technologies—reduced costs, new ways of working, the ability to sunset sluggish legacy systems. We do this across four capabilities: business model disruption, cloud strategy & business case development, readiness assessment & preparation, and cloud native process and organization.
As needs are identified, we draw from a deep bench of domain specialists who advise beyond the technical, enabling your team to see possible solutions through the lenses of finance, risk, marketing, human capital, procurement—you name it. What’s born from the process is a cloud computing strategy and cloud readiness assessment that accounts for a full range of variables, and then helps solve for you.
Our cloud strategy & readiness offering involves four key capabilities:
- Business model disruption: Perspective and strategic advisory on how new technologies such as cloud create opportunities to fundamentally impact both current and future-state business models.
- Cloud strategy & business case: Detailed cloud computing strategy and risk assessment for cloud (e.g., business models, applications, infrastructure); target-state cloud road map, architecture, and vision definition; target application platform identification; and articulation of the road map, business case, and financial benefit / impact for cloud adoption.
- Readiness assessment & preparation: Current-state workload analysis, technical requirement identification, business and technology process assessment, cyber security evaluation, employee skills assessment, and road map development to prepare the people, processes, and technology to adopt cloud.
- Cloud native process & organization: Full process re-engineering leveraging agile, DevOps, infrastructure as code, and IT automation to create a new model for delivering technology to clients.
A global leader in Operating Model Strategy & Organization Design Consulting based on capabilities.
Disrupt. Transform. Repeat
Deloitte helps amplify value through your strategy & readiness assessment
We bring to bear operational experience and insight from both business and technology perspectives supported by leading industry experience.
We hire people with significant vendor and downstream experience, so we know the cloud product and service marketplace from the inside out.
With our deep capabilities in all areas of planning, implementation, migration, and management, we can anticipate each step along your cloud journey.
Our strong vendor alliance relationships and technology-agnostic approach mean we can build a strategy and orchestrate solutions that fit your unique needs.
Strategy & Readiness is one component of Deloitte’s end-to-end cloud services. For more insights and information across the cloud journey, visit deloitte.com/us/cloud.
The worldwide leader in Change Consulting Services based on capability and strategy.
1 Source: Forrester Research, Forrester WaveTM: “Business Transformation Consultancies Q3 2015,” Marc Cecere, July 21, 2015.
2 Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory; Operating Model Strategy & Organizational Design Consulting; Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory estimates © 2014 Kennedy Information, LLC. Reproduced under license.
3 Source: IDC MarketScape: “Worldwide Change Consulting Services 2015 Vendor Assessment,” Cushing Anderson, August 2015, IDC #258582.